Thursday 11 September 2008

the last euro post

steve is gone! and i am all alone in rainy london. after this i will get my last vegie breakfast with my last suspicious vegie hotdogs, get my last pret-a-manger sandwich and my last banoffie pie, spend my last pounds and take a last look at hyde park. then i get on the pick-a-silly line to heathrow, terminal 1, board flight nz1 to auckland via LA and await the inevitable landing. home! its so so far away.

last night we saw a play of rainman, remember that movie with tom cruise and dustin hoffman? well. some deckhid, as the kiwis would say, thought it was necessary to make a theatre version of the film, and to make it exactly the same, except worse, and put josh hartnett in it. so we threw a malteser at him and got kicked out of the theatre. har har.

other than that its been all touristy, galleries and museums, 26metre dinosaurs, paintings of baby jesus and completely blank canvases. you know the london story from before. just add cider and lots more food, and i am now 10kg heavier than when i left. hopefully that doesnt count in my baggage weight.

guess i'd better run now. see you soon. thankyou for reading my blog, ladies and gentlemen.

4 comments:

dan! said...

jessie! you'll be here so soon! oh man. oh man oh man oh man.

Marita said...

Can't wait to see you - comfy, big bed is waiting, little green juicy is getting excited, little brother will stop moping.....

Gyp said...

Woof, woof, woof,
wooooofffff, woooooffff,
woof, woof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pk said...

I agree with Gyp.